200+ Endless Summer Holiday Marketing Slogans and Taglines
- View Larger Image
Summer is the perfect time to sit back, relax and soak in some rays. This summer more than ever it seems like people want to get back to normal and take a break from it all. Now that the tourism industry is starting to come to life again, we are preparing for a massive summer vacation season. In fact, more than 50% of Americans have summer travel plans. It’s finally time to reclaim summer.
If you’re a small business owner, now is the best time to create a sizzling marketing slogan that will help drive sales from June – August. To help you start, I’ve organized a list of fantastic slogans and taglines that perfectly capture the spirit of the summer. Pick the ones most appropriate to use for your business below.
- Summer Marketing Slogans
- Summer Holiday Slogans
- Summer Taglines
- Summer Sale Slogans
- Summer Promo Captions
- Summertime Catchphrases
- Beach Resort Slogans
- Beat the Heat Slogans
- Summer Mottos
- Summer Quotes
- Summer Collection Name Ideas
- Summer Offer Name Ideas
Summer Marketing Slogans
- Experience the heat like never before.
- There are thousands of ways to enjoy summer.
- Find the coolest getaway this summer!
- Checkout these hot deals just in time for summer.
- Have a splashing good time at the beach.
- Feel the summer breeze.
- Time for some tan lines and good times.
- Salt in the air and in your hair.
- Summer is a state of mind.
- Break away and enjoy the summer heat!
- Blue skies and sunshine is where you should be.
- Hot day, cool night, summertime, what a delight.
- Keep calm, summer is here!
- Get the beach bum inside you ready.
- The sun and the ocean for the day.
- Hot and fun days ahead!
- Sun, sand, and beach.
- Make your summer an unforgettable one.
- Summer comes only once a year.
- A new kind of heat.
Summer Holiday Slogans
- Time to go to the beach.
- Hooray for the Hot Summer Day!
- This summer will be hot, hot, hot!
- The summer night is like a perfection of thought.
- Experience a summer to remember.
- Summertime means more time at the beach!
- Take me to the ocean.
- Sun is shining, keep on smiling.
- Take me where the summer never ends.
- Discover the beauty of summer.
- Beat the heat with a cool getaway.
- Time for some much needed sun, sand and beach.
- Take a break and beat the heat.
- The ocean is where I belong.
- Get the summer body of your dreams.
- Have a pleasant summertime.
- Summer brings people to the beach.
- Enjoy the freedom that summer brings.
- Summer is even better this year!
- The ocean gives life to the summer.
Sun, sand, and other warm weather taglines.
- Have a splashing day.
- Summer holidays are for recollecting memories.
- Sun is shining and the weather is sweet.
- Time for an absolute fun time under the sun.
- Experience the true meaning of summer.
- Spend a fuller summer.
- Kick off your boots, it’s summer!
- Time to ride the heat wave.
- God created this season for fun.
- Sit back and sip your minty mojito.
- Have a fantastic time on the shoreline.
- Experience a memorable summer.
- Breathe in the sea breeze.
- Go back to the beach. It’s summertime.
- Go where the sun meets your smile.
- Enjoy the bliss of summer.
- Beat the heat with these cool treats.
- Summer is worth all the hot-sweaty fun.
- Time for grass stains and flip flops.
- Have a blast under the sun.
Summer Sale Slogans
- Beat the heat with these cool deals!
- Experience our hot sales today!
- Summer is here, so are the sales.
- Keep calm, summer sales are here!
- Time to enjoy these extra hot sales.
- Shop until you drop this summer.
- Save up your money this summer with these hot deals!
- Summertime sales are as hot as ever!
- It’s that time of the year again… for extra hot sales!
- There are a hundred ways to enjoy summer, including these sales!
- Burning hot summer sales headed your way!
- You can’t cool off these steaming hot deals.
- Our sales make it seem like summer never ends!
- Can’t get any better than our summertime sale.
- Add these sizzling deals to the hot weather.
- Summer can’t get any hotter than our sales.
- Our deals and the summer are hotter than ever.
- Making your summer hotter and better.
- Nothing like summertime savings.
- Our deals are hotter than summer.
Are you offering any limited time promotions this summer?
- Our promos help you enjoy summer more.
- Enjoy these summertime promos.
- Sun’s out, promos out.
- Escape the heat with these chilling promos.
- Summer’s more fun with our promos.
- Hot promos? We’ve got it just in time for summer.
- You can’t escape our extremely hot promos.
- We keep your wallet cool during the summer.
- More than your typical summer promo.
- Time to enjoy the sand and our summer promo!
- Save plenty during the summertime.
- Big time summer savings are coming your way.
- No need to panic with these summertime savings.
- Summer has arrived and so have our promos!
- Our promos are available all summer long.
- Stop and enjoy this summer promo.
- Make summer more exclusive with these epic deals.
- Celebrate the arrival of summer with our sizzling promo.
- Summer’s finally here! Take advantage of our hot promos right now!
- More savings equals more fun this summer!
Pack your bags for a summer vacation.
- Summertime is always a good time.
- Sun’s out. Guns out.
- Summer is finally upon us!
- Ain’t no time like the summertime.
- Gotta get my summertime frenzy on!
- Time to grab my sun block.
- Tan lines in the summer means a good time.
- Summertime is always fun for everyone.
- Sun, sand, beach, waves, and babes. Now it’s summer.
You Might Like: 350+ Mother’s Day Advertising Slogans You Can Steal and Use
- Where the sunlight hits my eyes.
- Can’t beat the heat.
- I’ve been waiting all spring for this.
- Nothing but good times in the summertime.
- Summer is always in our hearts.
- Summer getaways are always better.
- Summertime is the best time.
- Ain’t no summer without a vacation.
- Time to get a little tan.
- Sun’s out. Buns out.
- Summer is the best time ever.
Beach Resort Slogans
Sunset slogans for your resort.
- Our resorts are designed to inspire and delight every sense.
- The most luxurious resort is here for you to enjoy.
- More than a resort. We’re an experience.
- Fun in the sun all year at our beach resort!
- Visit our little paradise on earth in the summer!
- When life gets you down, take a vacation from it. Only here at our resort.
- A resort with infinite possibilities for the summer.
- The luxurious destination of your dreams.
- It’s time for you to experience what heaven’s like.
- Unwind to the sound of lapping waves.
- We are taking you to a wonderland of sun, sand, and stars.
- Let the island magic renew your spirit.
- Where do you get service like this? At our beach resort of course.
- For a relaxing time, visit us on the best part of the ocean.
- Luxury at its finest – get ready to be pampered.
- Come to our beach resort and leave your troubles behind.
- The perfect getaway for everybody.
- Awesome views and breathtaking sunsets, we’ve got it all.
- Soak up the sun, relax and unwind.
- Experience life in the best way possible.
Beat the Heat Slogans
Beat the heat at the beach.
- Beat the heat with these ice-cold drinks.
- The perfect way to beat the heat.
- Let us help you cool down with these cool treats.
- Being cool has never been so hot.
- Leave the heatwave and ride on the cool wave.
- Raise the coolness not the temperature.
- Escape the heat and take a dip.
- Come chill out with us.
- We’re here to cool you down.
- Come inside and chill.
- Beat the heat when you drink with us.
- We want you to have the coolest summer ever.
- We make sure you’re hydrated to truly beat the heat.
- Slow down and cool down in the heat of summer.
- Escape the heat with our cool treats.
- Chill out and have a cool drink.
- Here to make your summer a cool one.
- We make the heat of summer disappear.
- Let us help you beat the heat with an ice cold sip.
- The only thing you need to do is beat the heat.
- The season may be over but summer is forever.
- I will always love the summertime.
- Summer is the best excuse for me to have fun.
- Summer is always there to remind me to have a good time.
- Like summer, I’m enough to keep myself happy.
- The long summer days mean more smiles.
- I will not waste my summer by doing nothing.
- Summer will always be in our hearts.
- Nothing can stop summer from coming.
- Summer is love. Love is summer.
- It’s summer! I’m in love!
- Summer was made for you and I to have fun.
- You’ll see me getting my tan on.
- There’s no doubt I’ll be at the beach all summer long.
- I will spend my summer relaxing.
- My mood always brightens in the summertime.
- Summer demands we have a good time.
- When summer’s here, there’s no excuse for not having fun.
- Summer was created for everybody to enjoy.
- Summer is always meant for you to do something.
That palm tree vibe.
- “Some people plant in the spring and leave in the summer. If you’re signed up for a season, see it through. You don’t have to stay forever, but at least stay until you see it through.” – Jim Rohn
- “Wander a whole summer if you can. Time will not be taken from the sum of life. Instead of shortening, it will definitely lengthen it and make you truly immortal.” – John Muir
- “Then followed that beautiful season… Summer…. Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape Lay as if newly created in all the freshness of childhood.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds.” – Regina Brett
- “Summer is the time when one sheds one’s tensions with one’s clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all’s right with the world.” – Ada Louise Huxtable
- “And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” – John Lubbock
- “Warm summer sun, shine kindly here. Warm southern wind, blow softly here. Green sod above, lie light, lie light. Good night, dear Heart, Good night, good night.” – Mark Twain
You Might Like: 410+ Unforgettable Father’s Day Marketing Slogans and Taglines
- “Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people. for those few months, you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are, and that cut-grass smell in the air and the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool give you a courage you don’t have the rest of the year. you can be grateful and easy, with no eyes on you, and no past. summer just opens the door and lets you out.” – Deb Caletti
- “These are the days of the endless summer, these are the days, the time is now. There is no past, there’s only future, there’s only here, there’s only now.” – Van Morrison
- “I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there.” – Jack McBrayer
“Summer is when we believe, all of a sudden, that if we just walked out the back door and kept on going long enough and far enough we would reach the Rocky Mountains.” – Edward Hoagland
- “Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons. But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they’re gone.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you.” – Langston Hughes
- “May summer last a hundred years.” – Frances Mayes
- “It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!” – Kenny Chesney
- “Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” – Henry James
- “In summer, the song sings itself.” – William Carlos Williams
- “The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “It is easy to forget now, how effervescent and free we all felt that summer.” – Anna Godbersen
Summer Collection Name Ideas
Get those summer vibes rolling.
- The sizzling collection
- Choice hotness
- Hot Season Connection
- Sunnytime Fashion
- Accessories For Summer
- A July to Remember
- Dreamy Summer
- Paradise On Earth
- Heat Wave Collection
- Sunny Days Apparel
- The Summer Collective
- Ready For Summer
- Steaming Collection
- Warm Collectables
- Endless Summer Wear
- The Complete Summer
Summer Offer Name Ideas
Heading to the beach this summer?
- Summer Is Here!
- Beach Clothes Ready
- Our August Deals are Hot
- Cool Down with Our Hot Deals
- Ready For Heat
- Steaming Deals
- Sizzling Promos
- Exclusive For Summer
- Love Summer More
- Save all Through June
- All Out Summer
- Summertime Deals
- Summertime Exclusive
- Big Time Summer
- Hot Day Sales
- Super Hot Discounts
- Summer Love
- Hot New Season Sale
No matter if you operate a beach bar, food truck, or restaurant, I hope you’ve found a marketing message you can use for social media or a plain or chalkboard sign on the boardwalk.
2022-03-29T15:41:41-04:00By Leslie Chang|Marketing, Slogans|
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
300+ Imaginary Planet Names Ideas to Embark on New Frontiers
300+ Imaginary Planet Names Ideas to Embark on New Frontiers
March 10th, 2023
607+ Cute Shopping Mall Name Ideas To Get Buyers In the Door
607+ Cute Shopping Mall Name Ideas To Get Buyers In the Door
March 6th, 2023
February 28th, 2023
What is a catchy Christmas phrase for business? ›
- Nothing says holidays like hand-crafted gifts.
- It's a fantastic Christmas gift, and it's on sale.
- Christmas savings are in the air!
- Christmas just got cheerier.
- Come on! ...
- Make it a December to Remember.
- All we want for Christmas is quality goods.
- Bounty "The quicker picker upper" ...
- Old Spice "The original. ...
- AllState "You're in good hands" ...
- Subway "Eat fresh" ...
- Dollar Shave Club "Shave time. ...
- Airbnb "Belong anywhere" ...
- Dunkin' "America runs on Dunkin'" ...
- Kellog's Rice Krispies "Snap!
- Nike - Just Do It.
- Apple - Think Different.
- Wendy's - Where's the Beef?
- Coca-Cola - Open Happiness.
- L'Oreal - Because You're Worth It.
- M&M's - Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands.
- De Beers - A Diamond is Forever.
- Wheaties - The Breakfast of Champions.
- Introduce Season Phrases & Colours. ...
- Focus On & Tighten Up Seasonal CTAs. ...
- Bring in Exclusive Summer Offers. ...
- Summer Giveaways & Promotions. ...
- Make Use of Colours. ...
- Refresh Your Recommendations. ...
- Planning Seasonal Campaigns Around Sports.
We wish you the happiest of holidays. / [company name] Happy Holidays / In a year filled with challenges, we're grateful for your support. / Wishing you happiness & health in 2023. Season's Greetings / Here's to a cheerful holiday and a fresh 2023. / Warmest wishes, [company name]What is a catchy phrase in advertising? ›
A tagline is a catchy quip that evokes an image of your brand in the minds of your customers. Taglines enable people to make lighthearted associations with your business: "When I see [tagline], I think [company]."What slogan can I use for my business? ›
- “Finger-Lickin' Good”
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- “Imagination at Work”
- “They're GRRR-EAT”
- “Think Different”
- “Just Do It”
- “Diamonds Are Forever”
Some unique funny slogans include: "Easy as dell," by Dell, “Betcha can't eat just one,” by Lay's, and "Tastes so good, cats ask for it by name," by Meow Mix.What makes a powerful slogan? ›
Key features of a winning slogan
The most enduring brand slogans are often short, catchy and easy to remember. Much like a song chorus that gets stuck in your head, it needs to have a rhythm or sound that rolls off the tongue and is instantly recognisable.
- Focus. ...
- Make it meaningful: Convey a message that your target audience will care about and understand.
- Make it memorable. ...
- Keep it short. ...
- Say it out loud. ...
- Integrate it into your logo design. ...
- Make it yours.
What is a short slogan? ›
A slogan is a short phrase that is easy to remember. Slogans are used in advertisements and by political parties and other organizations who want people to remember what they are saying or selling. They could campaign on the slogan 'We'll take less of your money'.What is the famous tagline? ›
|Company slogan||Brand or product name|
|“There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.”||MasterCard|
|“Betcha can't eat just one”||Lay's|
|“America Runs on Dunkin'”||Dunkin' Donuts|
One great marketing idea/strategy that aligns with the theme of summer is to target parents who are looking for ways to keep their children entertained and engaged during the summer months. One way to do this is through targeted content marketing.How do you make summer unforgettable? ›
- Learn something completely new. ...
- Make new friends. ...
- Go somewhere you've never been before. ...
- Have incredible experiences. ...
- Spend each day differently. ...
- Challenge yourself. ...
- Sign up to something great. ...
- Keep a record of your adventures.
- NEW Summer Colors Will Give Your Room A Breezy Vibe.
- SUMMER IS HERE! ...
- Summer never looked so good.
- Up to 70% off – summer is served.
- Get ready for summer w/ an EXTRA 20% OFF!
- 100s of NEW markdowns added to our Summer Sale!
- Summer Has Arrived…and so has our new collection.
- Starts today!
- “A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking.”—Earl Wilson.
- “Isn't it amazing how much stuff we get done the day before vacation?”— ...
- “A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.”—Robert Orben.
- “I love my job only when I'm on vacation.”—Unknown.
Friendly holiday greetings & messages
May this time of year shine light on your blessings and bring new ones in the year to come. Happy holidays! We hope this year's season fills you up with the things that mean most to you and energizes you for a happy and healthy new year. Seasons greetings!
'You' remains the most powerful word in advertising. It's simple but effective. The reason why 'you' is convincing is because it's personal. Consumers feel that the ad is speaking directly to them and the problems they want to solve. To make your ads more effective, go through and soften the copy with 'you' and 'your'.How do you attract customers quotes? ›
- Beautiful in Its Simplicity. ...
- Artistically Inspired. ...
- Enhance Your Life. ...
- Enhance Your Beauty. ...
- Looks so Good on the Outside, It'll Make You Feel Good Inside. ...
- Never Looked so Good. ...
- Simply Awesome. ...
- Perfect From Beginning to End.
- Free. If you think "free" is sleazy and overused, think again. ...
- Exclusive. Everyone want to be in the "in" crowd. ...
- Easy. As sad as it is, Mayberry doesn't exist anymore, at least in most parts of the world. ...
- Limited. ...
- Get. ...
- Guaranteed. ...
- You. ...
What is an example of a slogan or tagline? ›
Examples of a catchy slogan: Dollar Shave Club – “Shave Time. Shave Money”. De Beers – “A Diamond Is Forever”.What is a good personal slogan? ›
“Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.” “My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.” “My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.” “I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.”What is a professional tagline? ›
A tagline is a type of advertising catchphrase that reflects a company's marketing strategy. They are usually short and memorable phrases that represent a business's brand or values. Taglines are a type of slogan that remains consistent for a long period.What are things to say about summer? ›
- Live every hour like it's happy hour.
- Summer is a state of mind.
- Life is better in flip flops.
- “Summertime is always the best of what might be.” – Charles Bowden.
- Life is just right with the beach in sight.
- “There shall be Eternal summer in the grateful heart.” – Celia Thaxter.
Starting in 1997, the chain introduced shaker boards to advertise their "Hot-N-Ready Pizza", a large pepperoni pizza sold for $5. The concept was successful enough to become a permanent fixture of the chain, and Little Caesars' business model has shifted to focus more on carryout.What is a creative slogan? ›
3. Creative slogans: Creative slogans are crafted to help your brand stand out against the competition. A creative slogan should be unique and specific to your brand, but still easy enough to understand so that your audience gets the message immediately.What is a strong slogan? ›
Effective slogans are naturally catchy from the moment people hear or see them for the first time. For example, one of the best and most relevant slogans is Nike's "Just Do It." It rolls off the tongue naturally. It is short, but it is impactful. Remember, less is more.What is a positive quote for the summer? ›
"The summer night is like a perfection of thought." "Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air's salubrity." "Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August." "I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket."What is a short phrase about summer? ›
Short summer quotes
It's always summer somewhere. Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is about. Summer brings sunshine, warm and flowering. Summertime and the livin' is easy.
Use “summer” in a sentence
Eggs go bad quickly in the summer. Summer is my favorite season. Do you have any plans for the summer? It's very hot here in the summer.
What is Prada slogan? ›
3. What is the Prada slogan? Prada does not necessarily have a slogan, but it does have an unofficial motto. “Be seen, be heard.” Current founder Miuccia Prada wants the brand to help people stand out from the crowd and stake a claim on the world by establishing their voice and identity through high fashion.Does Forever 21 have a slogan? ›
Forever 21 is selling a shirt that says “don't say maybe if you want to say no.” How about “don't do something if you don't hear a yes.”What is the 99 slogan? ›
We are the 99% is a political slogan widely used and coined during the 2011 Occupy movement. The phrase directly refers to the income and wealth inequality in the United States, with a concentration of wealth among the top-earning 1%.What is slogan in marketing today? ›
An advertising or marketing slogan is a concise, catchy phrase used with consistency across brand and marketing materials to position the brand and foster recognition with a broad audience and affinity with a target audience.What is a famous motto? ›
Quotes by Famous People
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Nelson Mandela. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - Walt Disney. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.